protecting your rights
Mesa DUI Quiz
DUI Attorney in Mesa: Joshua S. Davidson
Mesa DUI law is a very complex practice area for which there are many potential defenses. An experienced Mesa DUI attorney like Joshua S. Davidson understands the importance of thoroughly investigating each client’s case to determine which defenses may apply. The following questions are a just a few that should be asked by a Mesa DUI Laywer. If you answer “yes” to any of them, immediately call the Law Offices of Joshua S. Davidson to discuss your case. Remember, we are available 24 hours a day and there is no charge for your initial consultation.
- Did the police fail to advise you of your right to an attorney before asking questions?
- Did the police refuse to provide you an opportunity to obtain an independent blood test?
- Did the police refuse to provide you an opportunity to consult with an attorney prior to administering a blood, breath or urine test?
- Did the police fail to read you an Implied Consent/Admin Per Se Affidavit (regarding the consequences for failing to take the test) prior to administering a blood, breath or urine test?
- Were you exposed to paint or solvents prior to your arrest?
- Did the police officer wake you from a deep sleep while you were stopped or parked?
- Do you suffer from an injury to your hips, knees, back, joints or elsewhere that would affect your balance?
- Do you suffer from allergies or were you suffering from a cold or flu when you were stopped?
- Were you wearing contact lenses?
- Did you recently suffer a concussion or other head injury?
- Do you suffer from diabetes, hypoglycemia or any other condition that might have caused you to seem impaired?
- If you were in an accident, did you suffer injuries that might have caused the police officer to mistakenly believe you were impaired?
- Do you wear removable dentures?
- Were your physical coordination tests conducted on a surface that was not even, flat, clean and properly lighted?
- Did the glare from the police car's overhead lights blind you or make you dizzy?
- Did the officer confuse your fear or exhaustion with alcohol impairment?
- Do you know people who would honestly testify they saw you while you appeared sober shortly before you were stopped?
At the Law Offices of Joshua S. Davidson, PLC you will receive personalized service from an attorney who has the knowledge and experience to aggressively protect your rights and defend your case. We are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your liberty and privilege to drive are at stake – Call the Law Offices of Joshua S. Davidson, PLC today.
The Law Offices of Joshua S. Davidson, PLC is devoted to the vigorous defense of individuals accused of criminal offenses in Mesa including: DWI/DUI Offenses, Drug Offenses, Vehicular Accidents, Alcohol Offenses, Domestic Violence, Theft, Robbery, Forgery, Burglary, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Theft, Assault, Aggravated Assault, Weapons Offenses, Homicide, Post Conviction Relief and Probation Revocation matters.
Contact Mesa Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua S. Davidson today if you or a loved one have been charged with a crime in Mesa, Arizona.